Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello my name is Suka.
I am very cute and just 7 months old.
I am FREE!!!
Just say no to the free husky....ahhhh it's so hard!
Bomber thinks he has died and gone to heaven. Someone will play with him and not get cold paws.




She is just as fast and energetic, ok sorry Bomber more energetic, than he is.
In fact she is so energetic that she was in the hot tub, bouncing off the back door screen, and in the garden within two minutes of being let out in the backyard. Oh, and I have been putting ice-cream on my BBQ because I ran out of freezer space. I decided to use the artic temperatures as an outdoor freezer. She stole my vanilla ice-cream so I am pretty sure she went home with a suger high. Hehehe





These are the dogs on the trail today. They were faster than yesterday which is always a good thing.
We were going to catch Craig's 6 dog team but Yamik decided she wanted to go right when I wanted to go left. Our discussion about who was in charge led to me not being able to catch up.
Thanks Yamik! Bomber finally helped me out and pulled Yamik back on the trail. He is learning to lead and is doing great.


1 comment: